Dear SBS community,
Our business is slightly changing due to COVID-19: We ask that you are patient with us as our phone lines and stylist will be very busy.
At Styles by Santone, our goal is to provide a place to serve all your beauty needs while keeping it in a SAFE, CARING and SUPPORTIVE environment. Please read our Commitment to Safety and Wellness
* Covid -19 Waiver forms:
Must be filled out before first visit, and every revisit until further notice. The waiver form is required before service is rendered. Please fill out here:
* If you have applied ANY color to your hair other than our Baby-Batch Kits, Please let the front desk know prior to your appointment. We will allow a few extra minutes for a consultation with your stylist to review any corrective color procedures that may be needed
*Use the side door. The front door facing RT 30 is no longer part of SBS.
* Upon arriving please call us at 412-646-2543, or pop inside to let us know that you are here, and we will let you know when it is safe to come inside.
* Please arrive with freshly washed hands, or if not possible, please go to our restroom to wash hands, sanitizer is available at our sanitizing cart at the entrance.
* Please arrive with freshly washed hair if at all possible. This will allow more time with your stylist and less contact time.
* Follow signs to our Wellness Checkpoint for temperature check and review our policies.
* Mask MUST be worn at all times when moving around in the salon. Your service provider can let you know if its optional while in their seat. (only while sitting in their seat)
* Please try to use a disposable mask if you are receiving a chemical as it may get stained. Do not wear one that has a band going across the back of your head.
* Temperature checks will be performed , if you are not feeling well and have a fever you will not receive a service, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
* Blow Drying is highly not recommended to avoid unnecessary forced air flow as some feel it is a form of pushing the virus. > So please be aware that normal styling may possibly not be performed by your stylist, You may use the bathroom with the door closed to style your hair if you are not going straight home from the salon or if you choose to style it for your personal satisfaction.
* No visitors can come with you to your appointments. No children , no friends, nor family in order to keep our space free of extra bodies during your service. If someone regularly accompanies you to your appointment, please ask them to wait in the car unless it is necessary for them to assist you during your visit. Appointments for children will be accepted and 1 parent may accompany
* If possible.. No jackets, purses, backpacks, drinks, or personal items other than your wallet and cell phone with you in the salon
* Talking will be limited as not only is it safer, but it also results in discomfort from breathing, fogging glasses, and heat inside with the mask on all day
* Please observe 6-foot social distancing as much as possible.
* Disposable chair covers, and neck covers (for the sink) will be provided to all our guests.
* We purchased and installed sneeze guard partitions at the reception desk and at the manicure table.
* We purchased 25 new capes so that they will never be reused until they are washed
* We purchased a new washer and dryer that has a sanitizing feature and will provide large loads of laundry to insure that we can manage to keep up with all the extra sanitation policies.
* We now have an electric sterilizer machine to put our items in after each client. We will wash all our items first prior to using the new sterilizer machine.
* We have installed a touchless sanitizing unit at the entrance door to use when you enter and exit the salon.
* Our sanitizing cart will be at the door for when you enter and will have gloves, disinfectant wipes, sprays chair covers, thermometer ect for you
* We will temporarily no longer offer snacks, beverages, magazines, or a waiting area. We will only have our water cooler that we will serve to you upon asking.
* We ask that you wear gloves if browsing through our retail. Gloves will be provided.
* IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY SYMPTOMS LIKE FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH WITHIN THE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE CALL OUR FRONT DESK TO RESCHEDULE.
* NO APPOINTMENT REQUESTS OR CHANGES WILL BE MADE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA MESSAGES, WEBSITE MESSAGES, GOOGLE MESSAGES, TEXTS or EMAILS. Please call salon at 412-646-2543
* Please note the changes in our payments and pricing.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you for your patience as we are trying to set a safe and healthy atmosphere for the staff and clients and for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.